NaBloPoMo Recap

November was full of lots of ups & downs.....

First we had the "Case of the Missing Husband" which kicked off the month.

There was cheesecake and dinner parties and Friends stopping by.

There was crime and there was SUCCESS!

There were a few wedding memories and thoughts of tomorrow's honeymoon.

My Grandma's health is failing, but she's still hanging in there for now and I got to see her on Thanksgiving.

A new baby was born, a lovely trip up the shore was taken and I inched towards my future.

There were some surveys, a meme or two, a couple of self-portraits and lots of mindless rambling. All in all it was a good experience. I read lots of new blogs and really enjoyed sitting down for a few moments each day to be thoughtful (sometimes) about my life. I would do this again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....