finally a WORLD PREMIERE!!!!!

Newton's Disease is about to have its very own WORLD PREMIERE! I've just agreed to send a guy at a theater more money than I have right now to give us the evening to show the film on a BIG BIG BIG screen in full 70's splendor (the theater, not the movie).

I'm excited but I need HELP! If you know ANYONE IN MINNEAPOLIS (or surrounding metro area)...please tell them about our little film and direct them here or here so I can pimp the movie and pack the house. We get any box office proceeds from this screening so I'm REALLY hoping that we can make back my recent...uh...investment.

Anyone interested can email me at carrie [at] newtonsdisease [dot] com

Wheeeeee!

Comments

Peder said…
What theater and when???
carrster said…
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Riverview Theater in Minneapolis

MARK YOUR CALENDARS and TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!

:)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....