Iko - 1991 (?) - 2007

Comments

michelle said…
oh no! I'm so so sorry! :(
Sarita said…
I'm so sorry.
Unknown said…
I am so very sorry. I can imagine little more horrible than losing a beloved cat. I live in desperate denial that this could ever happen to mine, and my heart goes out to you.

-D
African Kelli said…
oh shoot. You are in my thoughts!
Deb said…
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your lovely kitty.
Anonymous said…
RIP little IKO - know that you were loved and will be missed.

I am so sorry to both of you.
Anonymous said…
I'm so sorry, honey. I know you guys will miss him. RIP sweet boy!
Peder said…
Very sorry.
K said…
OH dear. I've been out of the loop for a week or so - just catching up. Sorry you've been having such a hard time. I'll be thinking of you both as you miss Iko. :(

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....