Tick Me Off

I found a wood tick on me last night...while laying in bed...it was on my butt! How it got there I have no idea. I wasn't in the woods, but I live with a forestry dude so I have a pretty good idea...there have been LOTS of ticks in the house this year. YUCK. I despise them. I think they are so incredibly nasty. The one on my butt last night was stuck. He wasn't totally in yet but he was chomping away (apparently) it took forever to remove him which was annoying, unpleasant and a little icky. Sorta killed the mood for the evening (if you know what I'm saying....). Tonight as I was filing some bills (sexy!) I found one crawling on my leg! How is it that I don't even have TIME to go into the woods these days and I'm still finding ticks on me? NOT FAIR!

Comments

Meigan said…
Oooh yuck. I'll take centipedes over ticks anyday. Sorry about the mood killer - bummer!
Kate said…
I hate ticks. Hate them with a passion! My mom used to keep a bottle of cooking oil in the car for them. You cover them with the oil and then they can't breathe and pull their head out. And then I burn them. Blech.
Test said…
Yeech. I remember having to do tick checks before we went to bed and Indian Guides and Princesses with you!!

When you feel out of the top bunk, I might add.
kmd said…
Thankfully, I have never had a tick on me in my life, but down here in Fla we get our share of roaches and lizards in the house. I don't mind the lizards, but the roaches can go. Yuck.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....