Craziness Revealed


It's that time of year and I couldn't be happier. Time for decorating, wrapping, Christmas Carols, cards and all the goodies that go along with the holiday season. I don't get sick of it. I love it. I anticipate it. I like feeling warm-holiday-fuzzies, making gifts, giving, receiving, special meals and fresh snowfalls (hopefully!). This year obviously holds extra anticipation and I'm going to try to enjoy every minute of it.

This is my super-anal Christmas card list.....going back to 2002 the send/receive list. I always *think* that I'm going to drop losers from my list who I NEVER EVER EVER EVER HEAR FROM....not even once, one time a year in 5 years...but I don't....because I like making & sending cards too much. Basically my list just keeps growing. The card-making has begun and hopefully will be concluded in due fashion.

Comments

Nanette said…
Wow! That's quite a list!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....