Short Day

I have a 1/2 day here at work today so only 1 hour and 20 minutes to go (not that I'm counting...). I have meetings this afternoon regarding *the next big thing* and I wasn't in the mood to be rushed. I need to get some things ironed out before I can really feel comfortable enough to move on to the next phase in my life. :)

Weekend update to come. It consisted of getting outside & being active even if it meant freezing my patootie off; sewing; watching movies & drinking wine; family dinner and productive production meeting. Well, maybe that's all the update you need!

Happy Monday. And yes, that's said with a tinge of sarcasm. Just a tinge.

Comments

African Kelli said…
Okay, well I'm sending you lots of happy, positive thoughts. I hope that helps!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....