TONIGHT!!!!!!

Firstly EEEEEEEEEK!


We were reviewed by the City Pages yesterday! Check out our review here.

Secondly - WORLD PREMIERE TONIGHT!
My stomach has started knotting (but in a good way?). I have gotten numerous emails today from well wishers and people (a lot of family!) saying that they will be there tonight! Tonight I will be sitting in the back somewhere (or near an exit) as I anxiously await laughter in the righ places and try to scan faces (which is hard to do from the back) to see if they're getting the poignant & deep moments. ha!

Details again:
WORLD PREMIERE
Newton's Disease
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Riverview Theater
3800 42nd Ave S.
Minneapolis, MN
7:30pm
tickets: $8

DULUTH PREMIERE
Newton's Disease
Thursday, Friday, Saturday
October 19, 20, 21, 2006
The Playground (in the Tech Village)
11 E. Superior St
Duluth, mN
7:30pm
Tickets: $6

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wish I lived there! I would totally be there to see the movie. Great review, by the way.

Best of luck!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....