Clarification

I just wanted to clarify one thing:

I DID NOT NOW NOR COULD I EVER GIVE UP CHEESE!!!!

That's like giving up air for me. I keep getting such positive comments "way to go!" "you have great willpower" etc but I must dismiss them because I didn't give it up. I had ONE sandwich without cheese. ONE. That's it! Now I'm back to cheese. Because I love it. Today, in fact, I had a CHEESE SANDWICH because we were out of lunchmeat! (tortilla wrapped around cheese, cherry tomatoes & lettuce -yummy).

Anyhoo. Sorry for shouting but it's just craziness to think someone like me, who's make-up is probably at least 50% cheese (actual) and 90% cheesy (as in mental).

I think I will find a way to sneak some cheese into my evening plans....yes, I'm that exciting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....