Weekend Update

Well, the weekend's come and gone and that sucks. Hmph.

Friday night I was solo so I rented Pride & Prejudice (the new one) and had a few beers while knitting...what weird combo. Saturday I putzed around - painting a ton of the kitchen (okay, painting cabinets SUCKS people - they take for frickin' ever). I also picked up 3 different pulls to see which I liked the most. I have decided and it was the cheapest one - yes! I cleaned too. Lots of painting & cleaning. I wanted it to be lovely & soothing when Steve got home.

Oh and I loved Pride & Prejudice. Loved it. It made me feel all romantic and happy. *sigh*

Saturday late afternoon Steve got home and we went for a nice hike at Chester Park. It was great - things are starting to pop up and green up and it was so nice to be outside with my honey! We got home late, ate late but that was okay. We drank wine & listened to some music that night. Very mellow and relaxing.

Sunday - putzing, errands, 1-year-old's b-day party, bike ride, movie. We watched Walk the Line which I also really enjoyed and now must get my hands on some old Johnny Cash music (I have some of the newer). But I could really use another cople days off as I'd like to be playing in the garden. I have a new pile of compost (so rich! and full of nutrients! and black!) and I'm dying to turn the soil and get things going. Alas, it's crappy and cold and windy today anyway so I don't want to be out there too bad anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....