Meme

I was tagged by Kelli to do this Meme which was good because I have no inspiration lately to write anything about anything! D'oh.

I think it's coming around though (inspiration, that is....)

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life

1. Actor - for a Repertory Theatre Company in Ohio. We did four shows in Rep and it was the best time of my life (work wise!).
2. Sandwich Maker, Latte Steamer & Ice Cream Scooper at "Sweetcakes" bakery. Loved working there, unfortunately after only a month the sewer system baked up and flooded the place and that was the end of Sweetcakes.
3. Receptionist at the American Indian Learning Resource Center (yes, that's how I had to answer the phone!) at UMD.
4. Radio DJ

Movies I'd Watch Over & Over

1. About a Boy
2. Memento
3. Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
4. Pretty In Pink
(Bottlerocket, Rushmore, Monsters Inc, Moulin Rouge, All the President's Men, Requiem for a Dream, The Limey, The Big Lebowski, Fargo, The Incredibles, Pretty Woman, The 5th Element, The Man Who Knew Too Little, etc etc etc....)

Four Places I've Lived

1. Austin, MN (Spamtown, USA)
2. Hollywood, CA
3. Duluth, MN
4. Findlay, OH

Four TV Shows I Like To Watch

1. The Apprentice
2. 24
3. Martha Stewart
4. The Sopranos

Four Favorite Places I've Been on Vacation

1. Playa del Carmen, Mexico
2. The Pacific Northwest (Portland, OR coast, WA coast, Mt. St. Helen's, Mt. Rainier)
3. Yellowstone National Park
4. Rome/Pisa, Italy

Four Websites I Visit Daily

1. The R***** Family Messsage Board (yes, we have our own message board)
2. AfricanKelli
3. Clarkschpiell
4. My Yahoo

Four Favorite Foods

1. Macaroni & Cheese (virtually any kind - Kraft, homemade, deli, etc)
2. Ice cream
3. Edamame - shelled or no...doesn't matter
4. Pork Chop Potato Bake

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

1. On a tropical beach sitting in the sun (or under an umbrella) reading a good book and playing in the surf with my honey.
2. Hiking a gorgeous trail
3. Canoeing in the Boundary Waters (in the summer, of course)
4. Hanging out with my family.

Four People I would Like to Tag...divided by two...

1. Future Poltergeist (of course)
2. Donna


:-)

Comments

Peder said…
Done. God, I'd love to be on vacation right now.
African Kelli said…
Love it! This is such a fun way to learn more about people.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....