Progress Report

Well, I got quite a bit done yesterday...

  • I wrote out the first batch of Christmas cards (mailed today).
  • Cleaned the house - except for the den/bedroom....that'll have to wait although Steve did vacuum. Love that...
  • Put up my Nativity Scene and got some other decorations out.
  • Made cookie dough
  • Dipped some pretzels
  • Knitted
  • Watched Taking Lives (while doing Christmas cards - a bit inappropriate now that I think about it) and Secret Window while knitting. I'm letting my cable service know how much I love it!
  • Put up the tree! Steve brought home a beautiful (and slightly huge) white spruce and it's awesome. Today (so far) it has green lights on it and my Victorian beads....I have to finish it tonight!
Now it's time to get ready for the Tastefully Simple party tomorrow. I have a crapload of things to make so I better get cracking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....