Arrived!

One of my very best friends in the world, L, had her baby on Thursday! Yippeeee! I got a voicemail from a very happy mama yesterday afternoon and didn't pick it up until last night. KC is the little one and she is adorable I'm sure. I haven't gotten all the details but I am chomping at the bit to talk with her!! As I was sitting at the dining room table on Thursday night I had a feeling

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
that it was happening right then. I looked at Steve & said - "I think L's having her baby right now." Come to find out - she was!! I think I may have a touch of a sixth sense about such things...I'm so excited and happy for her. I can't wait to go and visit and maybe even see little KC bundled up in the baby blanket I knitted for her.

Comments

African Kelli said…
Aww. that is wonderful! Congrats.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....