Salsa Cardio Tonight!

Just back from another workout at the Y. I'm really enjoying this "Salsa Cardio" class. Actually - it kicks my butt which is exactly what I need right now. We're in the CRAP season of dark at 4:30 yet no snow so I can't really hike, bike, x-country ski or snowshoe after work right now.....so this is good! I'm actually USING my Y membership! I didn't know if I would or not since I haven't been a member since I was about 8 or so...I'm really enjoying it so far.

My arms, however, are like rubber chickens. I kid you not. Tricep (t?) pushups make me watery....but they're getting easier which is a good sign, right?

It rained ALL day today. WTF? It's November 28th. HELLO. I live in Duluth for chrissakes....where is the snow? Apparently it's all in South Dakota and Western MN - heading our way? Perhaps. I would love a snow day about now.

Did you all have good and yummy Thanksgivings?

Quick recap:
  • Made pie (pictured below)
  • Ate turkey, fixin's and pie with Steve's family
  • Drank much beer & wine
  • Slept like a rock
Friday:
  • Putzed around
  • washed car
  • Drove to Austin
  • Ate George's Pizza (delish!)
  • Drank beer
Saturday:
  • Walked at the Nature Center
  • Made roasted yams & parsnips in a maple glaze
  • Ate lots of turkey, fixin's, pie with my family
  • Drank lots of beer & wine
  • Played RACKO
  • Didn't sleep like a rock at all
Sunday:
  • Ate yummy breakfast (My mom rocks!)
  • Visited my grandparents
  • Watched the Vikings
  • Ate homemade lasagna
  • Drove back to Duluth
  • No beer or wine
  • Slept almost like a rock
To you get the pattern?

THAT'S why there was Salsa Cardio tonight!!

Comments

Peder said…
Wished I'd known you were headed to Austin last Friday. We could have met up!
carrster said…
oh yeah, that would've been fun!! It was kind of whirlwind of eating and visiting relatives....I'll have to remember to fill you in at Christmas time - are you going down?
Peder said…
Probably a week or so earlier. My sister will be in from Seattle. Oh well!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....