Saturday....In the Park....

Weekends are great. Well, most of the time. Today I have a 1/2 weekend and I'm accepting it and loving it with open arms. I don't even have to go out of town today! I don't even have to go outside of a 7 mile radius of my house - wheeeeeeeeee! No rehearsal today! I get to clean my house, do laundry, make Mickey-Mouse Waffles for brunch (yep, I have a MM waffle iron and I love it). I am going to teach J how to set up a tent so that he and O don't have to sleep under the stars tonight. I have to go try and fix the computer - which holds MY ENTIRE FILM as it's not cooperating right now and then I get to go to an outdoor wedding at Enger Park followed by a reception downtown. I'm excited about going for several reasons: 1) our friends are getting married and that's cool - and today is supposed to be gorgeous, 2) I'll get to see both a park setting and this particular reception location in action and can take pics to email my mom which will help in our decision making process and 3) I love going to weddings!

So that's my day in a nutshell. Tomorrow I have tech all day so I have to soak this day up! I will get to watch the Vikings kick off but that's about it. *sigh* That bums me out. Oh well.....

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....