Good things and annoying things

Annoying crap first -

I've been blocked from many of my favorite 'blogs at work - including Cootiehog, AfricanKelli, Haiku of the Day and many others. This annoys me GREATLY. Hmph

Good stuff - PAUL MCCARTNEY - in St. Paul on October 26th. *sigh* I love him. LOVE love love him. I've seen him 3 times (Ames, IA '91; Minneapolis, MN '93 - I think; Los Angeles, CA '02) and can't WAIT to add number 4. Since I'm an official dork I mean, fan club member, I get to have pre-sales accessibility! Yes! Sadly - as noted in the 'bad crap' I am blocked from the Ticketmaster site at work...so Steve has agreed to help me out and get them for me. Wheeeee! I am so excited.

I'm going to attempt making meatloaf for dinner...we'll see how that works out....I'm craving it but I've never made it before. Can't be that hard, can it?

Apprentice tonight....my pick was Kendra getting fired until I realized she has immunity - who will it be? Craig? Alex? I think Bren & Tana are in it for the long haul. We shall see....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....