Senior Year of High School, a Meme

What year was it?
1990-1991

What were your three favorite bands or musical artists?
The Beatles, REM, U2, The Replacements

What was your favorite outfit?
Jeans and...whatever...

What was up with your hair?
SUPER curly, shoulder-ish length, dishwater blonde

Who were your best friends?
LAH and JCHJ - one who is still very close, the other who I feel dumped by.

Where did you work?
Hardee's! Whohooo!

What did you do after school?
Either tennis, "play practice," some kind of singing rehearsal, golf, or playing trivial pursuit with LAH

Did you take the bus?
No, LAH had a car and lived a block away from me. And my Mom worked across the street from the high school so I could go with her if I had to.

Who did you have a crush on?
Hmmm. I had a boyfriend so...I think I was crushing harder on him than he was on me!

Did you fight with your parents?
Not really - maybe a little here and there but we have always gotten along really well.

Who did you have a CELEBRITY crush on?
That would be...good lord, I can't remember....um....crap! I am so lame!

Did you smoke cigarettes?
Nope. Not a one.

Did you lug all of your books around in your backpack because you were too nervous to find your locker?
No, my locker was in "senior hall" so that was fine. Spent most of my time though in the orchestra instrument room.

Did you have a clique?
Yep - theatre geeks, nerds, musicians...we were all one.

Did you have "The Max" like Zach Kelly and Slater?
I don't know what that means...

Admit it, were you popular?
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha - nope.

Who did you want to be just like?
I always really admired my Mom which is so not cool.

What did you want to be when you grew up?
An actress. Singer. (still do)

Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?
OLD! Married with kids probably - touring the nation with a musical or maybe be peforming on Broadway or at some funky theatre in Chicago.


Comments

Peder said…
Reaching back into memory...I think you had a crush on George Michael. Does that ring any bells?
carrster said…
Okay - George Michael was Freshman year - thanks for remembering that. hee hee. I think my 'crushes' were....Michael Hutchens? Mel Gibson (think Hamlet)? Paul McCartney - always.

Ah - yes, Saved by the Bell - I did watch that a little bit on Saturday mornings...but didn't remember things like names of places...whew!

Never to old for web surveys! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....