Why Is It?

Why is it that the same 3 days that are "oh-my-god-I-have-to-have-chocolate-right-now" days are also the "I-am-feeling-so-fat" days?


************************
Dad Update:

Dad was moved out of ICU this morning and is now on a regular floor. Old. Not as nice as the ICU (so says my Mom). heh heh. He seems to be doing much better (less headaches, more just stiff neck...which should subside shortly). He has an angiogram scheduled for next Tuesday. He will most likely stay in the hospital until then.

And yes, they voted! Well, my Mom voted at the courthouse absentee and my Dad's ballot is on the way.

Comments

carrster said…
Actually Rochester, MN - home of Mayo Clinic...I guess if you have to go to the hospital, this would be the best place to do it!! Thanks for your prayers.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....