Procrastination

Ah....one of the things I do best: procrastinate.

I should be cleaning, baking, making candies, making soup, cleaning, getting out my "autumn deocrations," laundry, eating, uh, I mean, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning...etc. My 'rents are coming tomorrow and tomorrow night the Boy & I are hosting them, his parents & their significant others....for cocktails and soup and other assorted munchies....nice autumn fare...The house is still a bit of a disaster (post-rummage sale) and I have loads of cooking to do and The Apprentice is on tonight (which I must watch) and and and...

I wish I had tomorrow off....

eeeeeeek!

Comments

carrster said…
Yeah, I think people will start bringing in three now that The Donald made the comment last week. I'd take 3 (I say that but being "Minnesota-nice" I probably wouldn't - who am I kidding...). Yeah, I liked Raj at first but he's kinda turning into a letch! Blech!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....