I just want my yoga pants**

TGIT - Today is my Friday and I am sooooo happy! I have taken one of my remaining 7.5 vacation days tomorrow...so I can sit at home and go through garage sale items, clean the house, go to th eye doctor, bake zuchinni bread & pumpkin cookies and watch the debate with my boy. God, I love Fridays!

Today is pretty decent - this week has sucked so a day with no MAJOR problems seems golden. I did get the plumbing fixed. $126 later. Actually much better than I had anticipated but still. Ugh. I also paid the furnace dude $69.99 last week so that the boy and I wouldn't wake up dead after the furnace kicks on some night from CO poisoning. I do however have a 1 square foot hole cut out of said dining room ceiling. Ugh. Hopefully we can patch that up so it doesn't look as hideous as it does now. And oh, my recommendation - DON'T USE DRAINO* (* or draino knock-off) to clean old pipes. It is just too destructive (and yet, the pipe is still clogged). Calgon take me away!!

The computer/camera situation is not good. Well, it's not horrible as I thought but it's not good. I've been at J's every night this week trying to get things cleaned up and also trying to reconstruct a reel that he needs for a job interview tomorrow. It's been a nightmare for sure. On Tuesday I was literally banging my head on the table. Not cool. I need a vacation.

So the garage sale is on Saturday - I'm absolutely not prepared. Not at all. We need to price everything, set up tables (borrow some more?) get the twin mattresses out of the basement along with the ancient dryer, Ugh!! I'm hoping that the motivation bug gets me tomorrow. Otherwise I'm in big trouble.

In cat news....Iko sprayed in THE BEDROOM today. This morning! The Boy was still in bed and I was getting dressed and thought awww..Iko is finally joining us - and seconds later, ass in air, tail quivering and urine on the wall. Grrrr. Thank GOD it was the wall and not the new mattress. That would've really pissed me off!

Okay- obviously I'm procrastinating as I really don't want to dig stuff out of the basement....I really really don't. I want to eat junk food, lay on the couch while watching TLC and snooze for 15 minutes or so...*sigh*


**and I can't find my yoga pants!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....