Garage Sale pt 2

*sigh* sooooo nice to be (mostly) crap free!

The garage sale was a pretty good success...we made probably about $200 between the two of us...and took everything else to Goodwill right away afterwards. I just knew that things would start creeping back into the house if we didn't. There were some interesting characters over the two days. Wow. A play is just waiting to be written about that whole day. Our neighbors A & D had a garage sale too so that was fun. We hung out all day. After the sale we grilled steaks & ate together at their place, then walked back over to ours for dessert and much talking. It was fun. We really need to focus on getting/maintaining new friendships as our current friends are pretty damn flakey.

I'm pooped right now...we went biking after work. On a trail - something I had never done before. It was a little bit tough for me but I think I did okay. I fell over once. The queen of smooth I am not. Oh well. Just a little scraped knee for my wimpy self. I also mowed half of the lawn and ran errands. I am absolutely exhausted right now so I think I will go to bed. I should be cleaning as the 'rents are coming on Friday - eeeek!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....