Digital Annoyance

So I finished the wedding video last night (my cousin's)....dumped it out to mini-dv so I can make a couple of VHS's....I spent 2 of my "free" nights this week over at J's working on this and was SO looking forward to popping it in the mail tomorrow morning and being DONE. After work today I started making the VHS only to find out the mini-dv tape I used is CRAP. There is a flaw in it somewhere and random pixelations, jaggy digi lines etc pepper the video. Great. And that was the 60 minute tape (full) that it happened on....not the short one with only 15 minutes...no, that would be too easy...and Carrster's life doesn't GET to be easy, does it? :-( So, tomorrow I'm sending off the DVD's regardless. I will apologize and tell them the VHS's are on the way....I hate problems. So tonight I have to run around - by CD cases for the DVD's, print & cut out the artwork (because, you know, J would NEVER consider actually helping with ANYTHING else), I have to drop off the camera and pick up the dvd's (again - see about re: J)..... I guess I'm just annoyed.

And in a follow up to yesterday's post. I finally got an email today at about 4:30 from Flakey Friend saying - "oh, sorry...I guess I should've called you to cancel. I had a friend come into town unexpectedly and went out with her instead." Am I just crazy here or is that just incredibly RUDE? Hi, it's called a CELL PHONE....call me and let me know. argh.

Going to go find a pile of sand to stick my head in.

Thank god it's Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....