Abundance of Annoyances

*sigh* how can Mondays be SO MUCH LIKE MONDAYS sometimes?

It started with a phone call from the boy - "I put the draino in the tub and now there's water leaking through the ceiling into the dining room." Yeah. Great. So there's that. There's the fact that my Mac & digi video camera are suddenly and simaultaneously going on the fritz...and I'M STILL NOT DONE WITH A FINAL CUT OF THE FILM PEOPLE! There's the fact that it was 29 degrees when I went to work today; the cable box is freaking out and not giving me my show "info" with each flick of the remote; there's the fact that we're having a garage sale on Saturday and have NOTHING ready for it; we didn't eat dinner until after 9pm again tonight; there are mountains of laundry to do; the cats sprayed some of my books.....and it just keeps going on and on....

In other news - Applefest was a lot of fun - beautiful, quaint little town, sunshine and autumn colors. We had the best corn dog EVER, apple brats, deep-fried cheese curds (well, we WERE in Wisconsin after all), caramel apple slices, and brought home apples & apple butter. I'm stocked up on apples!! Last night we watched Morgan Spurlock's documentary - SuperSize Me - it was highly depressing considering everything we ate yesterday (we also had a frozen pizza for dinner). Needless to say - tonight it was fresh fish & salad (and okay, some mashed potatoes too - cut me some slack -it's been a shitty day!).

Anyway -plumber comes tomorrow - hopefully the ceiling surgery (no access panel in this old house) will go smoothly and not cost me a kidney. Ugh.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....