Thoughts on the Weekend

String cheese is hard to eat while driving.

So is easy cheese.

Miscommunication runs rampant even when everyone has a cell phone.

I prefer pork chops to steak.

I don’t care for public hot tubs.

Hotels that don’t recycle are lame.

Women + moustaches = not good & slightly frightening.

Nothing tastes better than an ice cold beer on a hot sunny day. (well, maybe ice cream…)

My cousins drink a lot of beer.

Teeing off with a marshmallow is not as easy as it sounds.

I love my 5 wood.

I can make good shots when there’s no pressure.

BJ gives excellent golfing advice.

Cheesy potatoes are goooooooooood.

My Dad is a superhero.

I love the fact that my whole big crazy family gets together several times a year.

Eating too much and feeling bloated for hours sucks ass.

I don’t like gambling. I’m way too cheap.

Spilling your entire glass of Diet Coke on the floor sucks! At least there were free refills.

Driving home alone is a lot easier & less painful when I know someone’s there waiting for me.

Comments

carrster said…
I know! I ended up picking up my various family members empties and taking them home with me (70 miles away) to recycle them myself. Stupid.

And yes, there was a woman working at the front desk with a moustache....I'm still trying to work that one out. Gender confusion? Perhaps...but she definitely dressed like a woman...weird...

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....