Eye have a Problem

Here is a good reason to listen to your mother, your boyfriend, your friends, your co-workers and everyone else who tells you to stop wearing old contacts and go to the eye doctor. It's called corneal neovascularization And it sucks. My eyes ache...well one in particular. I have some minor scarring and tiny blood vessels growing over my cornea (where they're not supposed to be) to try to deliver oxygen to my eyes. I guess wearing contacts for 16 hours or so a day is not recommended...at least not the kind that I had. So, I go back on Tuesday and hopefully I will have healed...at least a little bit! Right now I am going to STOP looking at a computer screen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....