Back in the Saddle

Okay...it's been almost a year and that is quite frankly, just kind of sad. SO....I'm going to *try* to get back into the blogging thing. A lot has happened since last time I posted (vacations, ceiling collapses, children 'graduating' from Kindergarten and becoming "big kids;" being back on stage in one of my bucket list shows; starting my own business (Norwex!); having a home invasion (not cool), serving on a jury for a criminal case & I'm going to be blogging about a new project coming up! I'm so excited!

I've adjusted the settings back to public as I feel like I missed the random connections & chance meetings (Hello Donna, Kelli, Katy, Mindy, etc...) of people that I truly dig. So, we'll see how it goes.

I'm excited to try to find time to again find my "voice" a bit in the chaos, as well as *maybe* not post so much on FaceBook (although that always seems difficult for me - it's so fast! and easy! and blah blah blah!). But I'd like to write more about our lives, mostly as a journal for me & my family. I'd like to start spreading the word about Norwex and of course the new project I mentioned earlier.

Like I said, we'll see how it goes.

Feels good to be back. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....