Hey! Look! A blog post!

Greetings! I cannot believe I have not posted here since February. What the heck. My life feels very much like it is not my own mostly. No time for things like blogging. Barely any time to pick up the toys or fold the laundry (I have baskets of clean clothes everywhere. Seriously. Laundry. Ugh). The only way I'm blogging right now is that I brought my new (old) laptop outside so I can watch the kids & sort of interact with them, while posting some things on FB to sell, uploading pics to ShutteryFly (so I can avoid another photo-losing-disaster like earlier this summer)  and BLOGGING How fun!.

So...I would like to make time for myself to do this. I feel like this is a good time of year for me. I've always been a school nerd, so fall means NEW to me. A fresh new start. Maybe weird considering it's the eve of the 9th month of the year, but so what. It's always felt that way to me. New. Fresh. Lovely.  I feel like I'm missing out on so many of the memories of my kids - I used to write them here - mostly for myself as I have never had a huge readership (just good friends). I have so many things that I want to capture - photos, thoughts, musings, ideas...I used to do this every day - so maybe now I can set a goal of once a week.

Leave me comments, send me some encouragement, I'll read yours if you read mine. I miss my online blogger community & hopefully we can recapture some of that. Who's with me?!


Comments

DD4 said…
Yay! You're back! I have missed reading your posts, Carrie. I look forward to more photos of your darling kids and news of what you have been doing.
Sarita said…
I'm so glad you're back! I've missed your writing. Your header is going to make me grin every time I check in.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....