My retrospect for 2012 is as follows as I am removing it from the sidebar to make room for 2013 today! Yeah!
1. A Clash of Kings (okay - I'm actually still reading this....)
3. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
4. How Green Was My Valley
5. The Memory Keeper's Daughter
6. The Hunger Games
7. In the Woods
8. His Favorite Wife
9. After Long Silence
10. People of the Book
11. Catching Fire
12. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
14. Fifty Shades of Grey
15. Gone Girl
17. We Bought a Zoo *
18. Below Stairs
19. Cutting For Stone
20. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
21. Fifty Shades Darker
22. Dark Places
23. Sharp Objects
24. The Joy of Less
25. Alice's Tulips *
26. Cloud Atlast
28. The Perks of Being a Wildflower
29. A Reliable Wife *
* indicates audio books
I'm still reading - A Clash of Kings (as previously mentioned) & Under the Banner of Heaven (which I barely had started last year...I'm also still listening to The Round House - with only a few chapters left. Considering I read over half of those since I started at the library in July, I'm confident that I can reach my 50 book goal.
At least it's something to shoot for!
What're you reading these days?