The Waiting Game

I am waiting to find out if THE LIFE OF RILEY has gotten into a film festival. I have played this game before. Many times. But this time...it just feels right. Maybe it feels right every time. Maybe that's why I am considered an optimist. This time I got an email saying that we made it to the "2nd Round" and that they will be deciding soon. Maybe the reason it didn't work out for me to go to Austin to do a show is because we'll get into this festival & then I'll go to LA for a week. Wouldn't that be fun...? Yes.

So waiting. Obsessively checking email as they are past the "notify" date (but they said they would be). Waiting although I know they probably won't have things settled til May 1st. Waiting.

Ugh! Waiting!!

(2 years ago at this time I was waiting for something entirely different!)

Comments

feisty said…
Crossing my fingers.....it is such a remarkable film! Hope to hear good news soon!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....