Tinkerbell Prep

Dahlia is off with Grandma & Grandpa R this evening in their hotel as we prepare for her 'Tinkerbell' Party tomorrow. By "prepare" I mean sitting here having a glass of wine & reading blogs. I have been working all day - cleaning the house, making goodies (not that you can really TELL), the presents are wrapped, the toys are mostly picked up. *sigh* I mostly want to be relaxing while watching an episode of The X-Files but I feel guilty when there's so much to do. Ah, I work better in the daylight. Maybe I should just go to bed.

Look forward to Tinkerbell party pics tomorrow! I hope it'll be a fun day!

(ps - by "party" I mean Grandparents & one aunt, uncle & 3 cousins...we haven't ventured into the land of "friend parties" yet!!). Maybe for the big "5!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....