Rolo Turtles

A simply delicious holiday treat. In case you want to make some last minute yummy niblets, say for Santa, check these out!

(there are many iterations on the internet right now, they're so simple to make & yummy...this is how I made mine).

Take a bag of pretzels (I've used tiny twists or the little checkboard ones). Lay pretzels on a wax paper lined cookie sheet. Unwrap Rolos & set one on top of each pretzel. Bake in oven at 250* for 3-4 minutes. Upon taking the pretzel/rolos out of the oven, smoosh a pecan on the top of each one. Refrigerate or pop in the freezer for a few minutes so they set up/cool.

EAT! Yum!



*for those who don't like nuts, I also have made a Rolo/pretzel sandwich which is also quite tasty!

Comments

Bryan said…
Yum! Even a cook with 10 thumbs like myself can make these!
DD4 said…
These look yummy! Thanks for the idea (with photos)!
Unknown said…
They are so cute, aren't they? My Mom made some for Christmas eve and they were the hit of the night : )

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....