3. November Pinterest Challenge

Last month, my cousin-in-law Michelle & I participated in our own little 2nd Monthly PInterest Challenge. My challenge was to make as many cloth napkins as I could. Varied styles. Hers was to create a pumpkin wreath:
She kicked ass. She did hers so fast & it turned out so cute. She added the sign "Unless you're selling Thin Mints, no soliciting." It turned out great. Well, I only managed to make 4 napkins. Lame. SUPER lame. I did cut two more but I got distracted by making necklaces & card wallets for my Etsy Shop!. Ah well, it'll be an ongoing process for me & I'll make them here & there when I can.
On to the next challenge! We haven't picked them yet, but it'll be another fun month of crafting, I'm sure!

Comments

The napkins are beautiful (as well as the necklaces and wallets)! You made four and that's enough for a typical setting. Not lame at all! It would take me years to finish those. Keep on craftin'!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....