19. Saturday

Nothing too exciting to report today - much like man of my days! It was really fun to just have August this morning (Dahlia had a sleepover at Grandma & Grandpa's house last night while we had our CRAZY rocking party- that last part I typed with sarcasm). He is a much calmer, mellower boy (mostly) when his big sis isn't around. it's fun to watch him explore & play with whatever toy he wants. He loves to bring us things (toys, shoes, random pantry items) and doesn't get distracted like he often does when Dahlia is around. He is much more content. I think that's because she' just not bugging him!

We just ran errands today, putzed around the house. I was desperately tired as August was up for a couple solid hours in the night, but of course neither one really napped. ARGH. So frustrating.

Just unwinding now with a silly movie on Netflix, a glass of wine & some knitting. I am very exciting & glamourous....I know....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....