I sure wish that someone would write an article about simple money saving tips that are not the obvious! Or at least not the things that I already do -
* Give up your designer coffee - check, don't drink coffee anyway...
* Pack a lunch for work - I almost always did this; Steve does this daily
* Meal plan - do it
* Cut your cable - already done
* Limit your "going out" or "out to eat" expenses - we do this
* Eat vegetarian dinner options once or twice a week - do it
* Go to the library instead of buying books/music/movies - yeah, we do this too...
You get the idea. I would really like some tips that would actually help me. I'm down to iPhones, home internet (not giving THAT up), Netflix (streaming only) & I'm trying to sell things that are laying around the house that we don't use &/or take up space....I also am bartering/trading these items for other things that other people may have/make....you get the idea.
So what about me? How can I save this household more money?!?