Project Postcard: #60


I'm still sending postcards and today have hit #60! Whohooo!

The latest batch includes beauties from Cutty's campground in Des Moines, IA; some lovely lady divers from Korea; Cypress Gardens from my visit there in 1979 (!) and a totally random Model A (I think?) that I believe lived for a short time on the set of Riley. We took it down because, what the heck?

Fear not...I am far from running out so if you haven't gotten one lately, it's likely that you will get one soon. IF I have your address, of course....

Comments

Unknown said…
I think you have my address but just in case.
Odie Langley
P.O. Box 1056
Battleboro, NC 27809

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Odie

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....