Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

After SEVEN years...I've changed the look of my blog.

1. How can it be that I've been keeping up with a project for 7 YEARS? Yay for me! I'm kind of proud of myself.

2. How could it have taken me SEVEN YEARS!?

3. I've enlisted some help (you know who you are) but haven't gotten around to actually figuring anything out- hopefully soon (July 9?)...I'm just playing with templates right now that ACTUALLY work for the first time in months.

4. This is actually how I spend a Friday night. I'm still standing at the computer in the kitchen. I am officially lame.

5. I'm actually not sure more than 1 or 2 of you still actually READ the blog so if you do - leave me some comment love for crying out loud!

6. Good night (see item #4. Officially lame.)

Comments

Unknown said…
I arrived at a point some time back when I needed a makeover and really didn't know how to do it all so I enlisted the help of my good friend at www.katherinescorner.com Katie did a great job & it feels like home now. You have at least one faithful reader so keep it going girl.
Odie
DD4 said…
I love reading your blog and I like the new look (I liked the old one, too!). Have a great weekend!
Peder said…
I'm still here too. Love the new look!
MamaD4 said…
Comment love!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....