Project Postcard 2011

It must be because I get a bug every January to clean out (like the rest of the world...), but I get inspired this time of year to start sending out my postcards (again). I just can't seem to part with my postcard collection - no matter how lame they are! I have had some of them for...um, almost 30 years! I have sent most of the really old ones...but I have lots more! So far I've sent out 34 postcards. If you haven't received one, it's probably because I don't have your address. If you'd like one, send me an email at carrster(at)yahoo.com . If you think this is just silly - well, you'll probably still get a postcard anyway. I love getting 'fun' mail instead of bills & junk every day so there ya go....
The first batch left my house yesterday.

Comments

Unknown said…
I just sent you an email with my mailing address. One of my blog friends is Shiela in France and calls her blog post card a day and has a new one every day to share. She sent me one of Dover Castle that is really pretty. I have it on my desk wall. Have a great weekend.
Odie
Kate said…
You know I love your postcards!
Meigan said…
Dude! I seriously thought you were in New Orleans! Then I was like "ahhh" now I remember...

You are such an inspiration. I should pay you to come down here & organize my junk.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....