August - 5 Months Old!



August is 5 months old today. 5 months? What? Where has the time gone? I can tell you where it has not gone....with me sleeping - ha! but enough about that...

He is more & more fascinated by his sister every day. She entertains him all the time. And like Peder & Sarah's kids - Dahlia loves to have the audience! He has conquered rolling from his tummy to back, but has only gone the other way once or twice. He's a champ at tummy time & will actually lay on his tummy with his head up for long stretches (unlike Dahlia). He loves reaching for toys & chewing on everythinh. He enjoys his jumperoo for a while & is getting stronger & stronger every day. His smiles delight me.

He started eating rice cereal last month & loves it! He gobbles that stuff down. Last we started giving him some pears as well. He doesn't like those as much but we'll keep trying. The really bad thing lately is that he won't take a bottle from Steve (or anyone else) without freaking out so....I haven't had any breaks for a while. We're starting to give him a bottle every day just so he can get used to it! Mama needs a break!

I'm hoping that sleep is not too far away...

Comments

Kate said…
It's coming. It really is. He's precious!
Unknown said…
He is certainly precious.
Sarita said…
Awww. He has the best expressions! Felix has been eying all of us and sucking on his lips while we eat. Even if he just ate! I'm thinking we may have to try some cereal pretty soon, because I'm starting to feel guilty whenever I eat in front of him.
MamaD4 said…
I'm with Sarah--love those expressions!
Test said…
Adorable, adorable, adorable.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....