Delayed....

Response....


If you've sent the Boberg's something (in particular August & Dahlia) something recently I most likely HAVE received, oohed & ahhhhed, shook my head at your generosity, said something really nice about you, tried to get Steve's attention long enough to have HIM ooh & ahhh over said fabulous gift, tried to wrestle adorable baby clothes away from my toddler who thinks everything is HERS! & sent you a million kind thoughts & happy wishes in return....

I just haven't *quite* gotten the thank-yous out the door yet, but they're coming....

Comments

Meigan said…
Oh Carrie - we know you mean it. Don't worry about the cards! I almost didn't send something because I didn't want you to worry about sending a thank you, lol.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....