Every Other Day

Has anyone else noticed/had this in a newborn?

Every other day (it seems) August is starving. Eating every 40-60 minutes. Not giving me much of a break & being fairly fussy & not sleeping well during the 20 minutes he's not eating.

Every other day he is sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy. Eating every 2-3 hours, sleeping like a peaceful beautiful calm baby (which he is, really). Allowing me to do things like laundry! eat! shower! (there was NO shower yesterday - ay yi yi).

I'm assuming this is a natural growing/eating cycle and since he did gain is 7.5 oz in 6 days this past week it's probably right on track, but I was just curious if anyone else has noticed this trend.

Ahhhh, is there anything better than a sleeping baby??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....