Still Here...

in case anyone (other than Kate! Hi Kate!) is wondering....

Just finished hemming my "hospital" PJs (yes, I bought new pjs for the hospital) so I am officially ready. OFFICIALLY. Hear that Baby B?!

Steve & I have a theory that Baby B doesn't want to make an appearance because he/she is afraid of all of his/her sister's screaming tantrums & fits of late. Either that or this one is just a MELLOW baby who is content to sleep & rest & not cry all the time...right? RIGHT???

A mother can dream......

Comments

feisty said…
Holy Hannah, I thought for sure your next post would be about the new little munchkin!

hang in there....relax and snuggle that little girl as much as you can until baby gets here!
MamaD4 said…
I hold my breath opening your blog every day, too! Waiting for the big announcement. I agree with the first comment--Dahlia will feel like such a big girl after you've held B in your arms. Enjoy your last days as just the two of you (well, and Steve, of course, you know what I mean!).
Sarita said…
He he, I have had the exact same thought while putting Relia to bed last night. Who would want to come out to such a ruckus? Of course, it will probably wind up that her screaming & crying will be the only thing that soothes him.

Labor dust to both of us.
juliemac_29 said…
That little one will be here in due time! Holland waiting until we served her pitocin eviction papers at 41.5 weeks, so I can totally sympathize with the wait. Feels sort of like you planned a party and on party day, everyone called and said they'd come a different day. But they wouldn't be able to tell you which day, you just needed to be ready for them.

Can I also say that I love that you had to hem your jammies? heehee

PS. My security word for posting a comment is: potoker. Wha???
Kate said…
I was totally like, "OMG! She didn't post! She must be in the hospital!" I get all anxious for you.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....