Crash & Burn

So to add insult to injury...(sickness, no sleep, 0 in attendance at Friday's GR screening) we just found out today that neither film (WHITE MAN'S WORLD or JIMMY BLACK'S CADILLAC) were accepted into the Fargo Film Festival.

*sigh*

Our beloved Fargo - such a fun little festival. So many interesting films & people; great parties, relaxation, good wine. I was really really hoping to attend Fargo this year. A chance to take a few days for me (the last for quite a while I think). To immerse myself in film, to sleep in, to network, to be there as a "director" (that is if JBC had gotten in). But it wasn't meant to be.

This comes on a particularly harsh day (see previous post, new pay cut starts this week, budget woes mount). I was looking forward to Fargo as well this year because my good buddy Rob Nilsson is showing his new film there.

Suckity suck suck suck.

Comments

feisty said…
harsh. sorry for teh bad news...that sucks about the film fest.
Meigan said…
Oh you poor thing. I'm so sorry. And I don't get it. At all.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....