Meal Plan - January 4 - January 17

New meal plan over here.

The idea is to go to the grocery store only every other week instead of EVERY week because inevitably I spend more money when I go to the store weekly...and that has to stop.

I read somewhere, sometime...(great reference, huh?) that if you plan meals for 2 weeks you can cut your grocery bill by something like 40-50%! I don't know if that's true, but it's worth a try.

It also suggested eating fresh veggies & produce the first week, and frozen or canned the 2nd week...that way you're not tempted to run to the store when you run out of something 'fresh.' You still have options!

Of course we'll need to make pit stops for things like lunchmeat & milk but other than that I'm going to really try to stick to this plan. We'll see how it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....