Twas the Night Before Christmas....

...and Santa's Elves were hard at work last night working on Dahlia's Christmas present.


A cute little kitchen set that she can bake lots & lots of "Happy Cakes" in & brew many pots of coffee for her Daddy.



This doesn't look too hard...



Oh, there's a few more pages. Good thing we started "early."


All the pieces lined up & ready to go.




Hmmm, what's this? I see a bag of "A," "B," "B," & "C" screws.....seems we're missing the "D's" (incidentally used in 'step #1').


ARGH! Back to Target I go!!

Comments

Kate said…
Oh dear. Putting together toys. The bane of my father's existence. You KNOW he kept a leatherman in his bathrobe pocket on Christmas morning, right? I finally see the master plan there...
juliemac_29 said…
Oy. Figures. At least you started with enough time to actually make the magic still happen on Christmas morning! This year - *we* didn't buy ANYTHING that needed to be assembled. Of course, my parents bought her a giant dollhouse for her Barbies that we'll end up in charge of assembling..... lol
J. said…
Oh no - Maddy is also getting a kitchen.....haven't opened the box not that organized. I hope that ours is easier. I shouldn't have to worry with my "handy" hubby - but if there are directions involved......the guy can redo an entire washroom but give him an Ikea bookshelf and he's drilling new holes!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....