Snow-Mania



Dahlia & I just came in from being outside "playing" in the snow (while Steve still shovels & snowblows). We're having a respite right now from the flakes & winds, but a full blown blizzard is supposed to be in effect by midnight! We're stocked up & ready to hunker down if necessary (if we can get out - we'll go to church & my FIL's for Christmas Eve dinner...we shall see). My only MAJOR disappointment is the fact that we are STILL MISSING a piece for Dahlia's kitchen so I wanted to run to Target today. Steve may go in a little bit to see if he can get one (and he has a couple other errands to run) but we might have to wait a day or two to get Dahlia's full Christmas morning reaction. I'm super bummed about that as I know she's going to LOVE this kitchen, but what can you do? I'm trying not to let it ruin my day.

For all you in the northern climes, enjoy the white Christmas! While all you in the warm sunny states can "dream" of it!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Comments

Kate said…
Got my snow, but it stopped. No blizzard yet! I'm still waiting! Love you~!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....