One Word

Since I don't have access to my birthday party photos right now, I thought I'd play along. From Sarillia.

Where is your cell phone? desk

Significant other? trees

Your hair? limp

Your mother? thoughtful

Your father? generous

Your favorite thing? snuggling

Your dream last night? nothing

Your favorite drink? water

What room are you in? office

Your hobby? crafting

Your fear? failure

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy

Where were you last night? party

Something that you aren't? perfectionist

Muffins? yummy

Wish list item? necklace

Last thing you did? email

What are you wearing? sweater

TV? off

Your pets? two

Friends? few

Your life? busy

Your mood? okay

Missing someone? no

Drinking? water

Your car? 'new'

Something you're not wearing? swimsuit

Your favorite store? Craft

Your favorite color? purple

When is the last time you cried? morning

Who will repost this? Laurie

Where do you go to over and over? Cub

My favorite place to eat? Mom's

Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? home

(**Sarah I had to steal some of your answers!**) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....