20. Goodbye - Hello

Goodbye my formerly trusty 2002 Ford Focus. You have served me well over the past 7 years. 76,000 miles, two road trips out west (including the "I'm-turning-30" trip to Yellowstone & the Proposal trip to Oregon & Washington; you've carried me, our family, all of our crap daily for a long time. I will admit I was a bit sad when I walked away from you for the last time. *sniff*



Hello to my new 2005 Toyota Highlander! Hello to reliability, 4WD, lots of cargo room, a tow package & roof rack. Hello to being able to drive up my driveway in the winter. Hello to many camping trips in the future and many family adventures.

Comments

Test said…
love it. and am way jealous
Kate said…
I'm super jealous, you know! But YEAH YOU! I loved my SUV and this Toyota will last you forever!

But I tell you what, I cried when I left my blazer because of all the memories.
MamaD4 said…
Very nice!

And I always get very attached to my cars and feel sad to leave them behind too...I get very attached and nostalgic about the strangest things!

Enjoy your new car and way to go, avoiding the minivan for a few more years!
Peder said…
Yay!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....