Info on INK

This film played at the Flyway Film Festival on Friday night. I really enjoyed it. I had a chance to talk with the filmmakers a lot and am really impressed with their talents. The production company is a husband & wife team out of Colorado who do almost *everything* on their films - from writing, directing, producing, special effects, composing, editing, costume & production design, etc. Really quite impressive.

I enjoyed this film. It's a sci-fi fantasy piece - I think this trailer is a bit *scarier* than the actual movie is. The effects & fight sequences are really quite good. It comes out on DVD in early November and will be available on Netflix, Blockbuster, etc so if you're in the mood for a low-budget ($250k) really well done, original film - check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....