Today's Gonna be a Good Day!

Dahlia slept in til 8am this morning. HALLELUJAH! I had time to get up & get ready before she was her (cute but) demanding self. When I went in to get her, instead of her screaming her head off, she was cutely standing there holding out two nuks for my approval. I'll take it!

The sun is shining and we're still experiencing "summer." FINALLY! Thank goodness. I'm still wearing skirts & sandals and I like that.

I made waffles for myself for breakfast this morning, because I have a few extra moments and I had a hankering for them. Sadly, they're not as good as when Steve makes them, but ah well.

I'm going to go see THE HURT LOCKER at 4:15 this afternoon at the brand-spanking-new-movie-theater in my building at work! I can't wait! I haven't seen a movie (in a theater) since I was in LA in May (!). Steve is picking Miss Dahlia up after work so I can indulge in this micro-vacation.

So yeah, today's gonna be a good day.

Comments

Kate said…
Happy happy on your mini-vacation!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....