Production

...is kicking my ass....

But in a good way. We have an awesome crew & cast; ridiculous gear and amazing locations. I've been updating Facebook via my iPhone so check over there for pics and short messages. Today our call is not til 1 so I'm taking this morning to catch up on a few things - like reading your blogs! and paying bills! and....watering plants! ha.

It's been tough on the home front because I haven't been home much - at all - and the stress is starting to show through (on some people). But we will push through and try to do things when we can. Yeah, it's a lot of 18-20 hour days (some shorter....) right now but this is why my schedule can be so flexible the rest of the year!

I can't wait to show you guys some footage from this film. It's unlike anything we've ever shot before and I'm very excited!

Now - on to the plant watering before they all just curl up & die!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....