More Details

Thanks for all the well wishes, everyone! It was hard to keep that a secret for so long. I wanted to get through most of production before spilling the beans because I didn't want special treatment (or to hear - 'oh Carrie's just hormonal!").

We had our first OB appointment last week. According to the internet's calculations (via LMP) the due date would be April 24th. The NP that I saw said that my uterus felt more like 10 1/2 weeks (which would put it at April 17th or so) then we had a dating ultrasound which put us at May 1. So I'm saying "spring." ha! My actual doc will be reading the ultrasound herself and I have another appt on Oct 19 so we'll probably get a different (or more definite) date then.

So Peder & Sarah - looks like we'll have babies with VERY similar birth dates!

In other news, Dahlia has been telling me about 5 minutes before she poops....eeek. I'm going to get out the potty chair and at least start *thinking* about it.....GAH!!

Comments

Wow! That's fantastic news!
Kate said…
It's raining babies!!!!! And potty training? When she knows she has to go, you're set, set, set!
Sarita said…
Isn't it weird how far off those estimates can be? I charted this time around, and am very confident of our conception date, but it is a full week and a half later than LMP would put us. I'm starting to wonder if Relia came late at all.
DD4 said…
Congratulations! I'm very happy for you.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....